Online Applications for 2024 are open at Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School. The Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School Online Application Academic year is open to all students who wish to apply.
Therefore Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School encourages prospective students to apply online via an online application form as early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
The management of the Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School encourages all applicants to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of July for undergraduates and at the end of October for postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School Online Application 2024
In order to apply Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School Online Application, you will need the following:
- A working email address
- Your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School Online Application 2024
- Go to
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School Application Procedure 2024
Here are the Tintswalo Hospital Nursing School Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fees (new students only) and class fees are payable upon registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
||To Be Advised|
||To Be Advised|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174||4 years|
Entry requirements for nurses at Tintswalo Hospital
To enroll in the NVC at NQF Level 2, you must fulfill the following requirements:
report card for grades 9, 10, 11, or 12.
a Level 1 NQF credential,
an RPL assessment to satisfy the fundamental requirements for NQF Level 2 admission, or an approved bridging program created particularly for the purpose of gaining admittance.
If you have any questions regarding this post, please drop a comment below, and we will respond to them as soon as possible.
You can also share this post if you think it can be helpful or useful to someone else.