The RMG Ghana Limited recruitment portal is now open, as this notice is to create awareness among all Ghanaian′s ready to enroll in RMG Ghana Limited. The portal for the RMG Ghana Limited enrollment 2023/2024 is now open, the forms are available for pick up and the requirements for this are also highlighted so as to make it stress-free for applicants, this should also be treated with urgency as the closing date is also at the corner.
A very lucrative opportunity has been made available for all Ghanaian′s, the question now is (have you heard about RMG Ghana Limited) if yes you are at the right blog because it is our readers ′s (RMG Ghana Limited) and they are currently in need for new and active workers, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines and this blog is the right place to direct you to the procedure of your request. RMG Ghana Limited offers jobs from different angles and all qualified and invited applicants in Ghana can apply for any of the available roles in RMG Ghana Limited.
Please all applicants should note that the age range for this offer varies from 21 to 35 years and most also have a clean background with no criminal record, also note that all applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with a first degree from an accredited university in a related field with at least a second class lower.
RMG Ghana Limited Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Sales Agronomist
Job Title: Sales Agronomist Reporting to Sales Manager Location: Southern Belt
Job Summary: Active involvement in the sales of agrochemicals, seeds and fertilizer by establishing and maintaining an efficient sales/marketing program for the company’s existing product range.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sale and Marketing of entire range of Products. (Crop Protection Product’s, Fertilizer, Seed, Spraying
machines, Farm tools and Accessories to Customers (Distributors, Retailers etc)
- Conduct training and Sensitization on various product protocols to Farmer groups, Associations and
Unions to patronize the company’s product packages to elicit sales.
- Prospects for Retailers, Distributors and other stakeholders in the agribusiness industry to elicit sales
- Conduct periodic market research on the sales and patronage of the company’s product vis a vis that
- Engage License Buying Companies (LBC) and other stakeholders in the cocoa industry for collaboration
on the sale of the company’s cocoa products.
- Engage relevant stakeholders to conduct trials to elicit sales
Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional
sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling
expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and
maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and
service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
Competencies Education & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Agriculture
- A minimum of 3+ years’ working experience
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Suite such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc
- Hands-on experience with inventory with ERP computer system, SAP is a big plus and collaborative
Essential Skills and Personality Attributes
- Ability to generate reports and analyze data
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving
- Customer oriented
- Aggressive, competitive and growth-oriented
- Must have strong work ethics
- Possess a strong performance and results orientation
- Detailed oriented
To apply for RMG Ghana Limited recruitment below is what you need to be aware of.
• Verify the obtainable positions and it′s finishing date before enrolling for a particular position.
• Please make sure that all required documents requested for the enrollment into RMG Ghana Limited are intact
• Abide by the contingent of every single position to apply.