The Lilitha College of Nursing website additionally offers room for aspirants to apply for admission into Lilitha College of Nursing, furthermore, all applicants can also track their application status by following the simple steps given below.
The management in charge of admission at Lilitha College of Nursing has released the names of successfully admitted students whose admission has been offered, therefore they ought applicants to check their application status.
After all, applications have been received and processed by the semester 1 closing date, applicants who qualify for admission will receive final feedback from the Lilitha College of Nursing on whether they were able to be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2024 academic year.
If you have not yet heard from Lilitha College of Nursing, don’t worry, the majority of candidates are in the same boat as you, having received no communication from Lilitha College of Nursing.
Again, there could be an issue with your application process if your contact information provided to Unisa is incorrect, particularly your phone number and email address.
How to Check Or Track Lilitha College of Nursing Application Status 2024
- Go to the Lilitha College of Nursing status checker portal – https://lilithacollege.co.za/
- Select and Enter your ID Number/Passport number
- Click Sign In by clicking the SUBMIT button
- Then click the “Login” button to access your admission status
To be able to log in to Lilitha College of Nursing, you need to have registered as an online user and/or received login details from Lilitha College of Nursing. If you have already been allocated a student number and password, then you will need to use these to log in. If you have not been allocated a student number yet, please use the credentials provided to you in the Registration to Online Admissions email that you receive once registered as an online user.
Lilitha College of Nursing Student Portal Login
Candidates can apply for an online admission form and check other details such as university courses, university admission fees, transcripts, fees payment, admission online application, application status, exam results, acceptance fees payment, timetable, academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission, registrations, e-learning, etc. by having a login ID and password for this university.
The Lilitha College of Nursing Student Login/Portal 2024 is now available at the official website URL, according to college authorities.
How to Apply Online
1. You should first visit www.lilithacollege.co.za, which is the official website address.
2. After clicking on the official website link, you should now be able to see the website’s home page.
3. Following your selection of an option, a new page will now be shown to you.
4. Before clicking the login button on this screen, you must now enter your login details.
5. More information as well as the entrance form for Lilitha College of Nursing are now accessible.
How to Login
Please take note that by clicking the provided links, you can visit and access Lilitha College of Nursing from a computer or mobile device. Remember to visit Lilitha College’s official website at: https://lilithacollege.co.za
1. Go to the student portal for Lilitha College of Nursing
2. Enter your PIN and student number.
3. Select the “Login” link.
4. You should be able to access the student online portal for Lilitha College of Nursing.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates on the admission lists of the Lilitha College of Nursing