opportunity awaits unemployed graduates who wish to explore their different fields as they will meet and work alongside great minds at the University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd internship program.
Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is offering workplace experiential opportunities to graduates in various fields of study.
Graduates are invited to apply for this Internship Programme that will run for a period of twelve (12) months, from 1 January to 31 December 2024.
Successful applicants will be responsible for marketing, logistical, financial, and administrative support functions.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent.
- 2 to 3‐year qualification.
- A valid driver’s license.
- No previous work experience is required.
- South African citizen.
Knowledge and experience:
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Basic report writing skills.
- Willingness to travel locally.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- High energy levels and resilience.
HOW TO APPLY
- Step 1: Please download and complete the application form
- Step 2: Submit the completed application form and your CV to [email protected] by 16h00 on 30 November 2024.
- Please note that if you have not heard from us within fourteen (14) days from the closing date, you can consider your application unsuccessful.
- Enterprises University of Pretoria (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, therefore, appointment in this position will be made in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan.