The DVD Quality Mining invites students to apply for the Bursary programme 2024 academic year.
DVD Quality Mining is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. More so, the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this chance is for you.
DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY
ABOUT THE DVD QUALITY MINING BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
DVD Quality Mining is inviting students from labour sending areas in the Northern Cape, to apply for bursary funding for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields (1 bursary will be awarded for each field):
- Environmental Management
- Office Administrator
- Operations Management
- Training Facilitator
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DVD QUALITY MINING BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 35 years old
- You must reside within the Northern Cape province, within one of these labour sending areas: Deben, Kathu, Olifantshoek and Postmasburg
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards a qualification within one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- First consideration will be given to DVD Quality Mining employees and their immediate family members, however non-employes and non-family members may also apply
How to Apply DVD Quality Mining Bursary 2024
Download and complete the DVD Quality Mining Bursary Application Form 2024 (.pdf)
Applications forms can also be collected at from DVD Quality Mining, DVD Business Complex; Corner of Steel Street, Kuruman, 8460 (at the Security Gate).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or admission at a tertiary institution (certified copy)
- Motivational letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Insert the following bursary reference in your email subject line:
- Environmental Management Bursary: “Environmental Management 2024”
- Office Administrator: “Office Administrator 2024”
- Operations Management: “Operations Management 2024”
- Training Facilitator: “Training Facilitator 2024”
Note: applications delivered by hand will NOT be accepted.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE DVD QUALITY MINING BURSARY
25 February 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact DVD Quality Mining directly:
Contact person: Gladys Madini
Tel: 053 010 1032