The Canonical recruitment portal is now open, as this notice is to create awareness among all Ghanaian′s ready to enroll in Canonical. The portal for the Canonical enrollment 2023/2024 is now open, the forms are available for pick up and the requirements for this are also highlighted so as to make it stress-free for applicants, this should also be treated with urgency as the closing date is also at the corner.
A very lucrative opportunity has been made available for all Ghanaian′s, the question now is (have you heard about Canonical) if yes you are at the right blog because it is our reader′s (Canonical) and they are currently in need for new and active workers, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines and this blog is the right place to direct you to the procedure of your request. Canonical offers jobs from different angles and all qualified and invited applicants in Ghana can apply for any of the available roles in Canonical.
Please all applicants should note that the age range for this offer varies from 21 to 35 years and most also have a clean background with no criminal record, also note that all applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with a first degree from an accredited university in a related field with at least a second class lower.
Canonical Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: System Software Engineer – Ubuntu Core – IoT
Redefine the Linux experience in the embedded environments with the smallest, most secure, and updatable operating system in the IoT market. This is an opportunity for a senior software engineer passionate about open source software, Linux, security, and the developer experience. This challenging role demands a high degree of technical skill with low-level operating systems, kernel, and device firmware.
Our mission is to allow everyone to build robust solutions in various fields including but not limited to IoT, automotive, and aviation using the next generation secure embedded Linux operating system in a simple solution. We define a reliable and secure set of device recovery mechanisms that enable device manufacturers to simplify and standardise the field operations for fleets of heterogeneous appliances.
As a senior team member, you’ll be designing and implementing software that runs on various CPU architectures, such as ARM, RISC-V, and X86. You will work on boot mechanisms, bootloaders, storage partition layout, device trees, kernel, services, and userspace applications to manage the system via RESTful APIs.
Build a rewarding, meaningful career working with the best and brightest people in technology at Canonical, a growing international software company.
What you’ll do
- Develop system daemons with REST APIs in Golang
- Integrate diverse bootloaders and maintain gadget snaps
- Collaborate proactively with a distributed team
- Write high quality code with unit tests to create new features
- Debug issues and produce high quality fixes
- Review code produced by other engineers
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions
- Work from home with global travel 2 to 4 times a year for internal and external events
Who you are
- You love technology and working with brilliant people
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable
- You value soft skills and are passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or similar degree
- You have experience with Golang, C/C++, and Shell
- You have a solid understanding of Linux and a modern GNU/Linux distribution, Debian or Ubuntu preferred
- You have experience or interest in low-level system and security facilities such as:
- Bootloaders in ARM and X86, such as piboot, uboot, grub-uefi
- Systemd and units, udev, initrd, graphics
- OS level firmware daemons and CLI applications
- Linux security implementations – TPM, FDE, LUKS, HSM, etc.
- You have experience with API design and development – REST/gRPC or similar
- You have personal or professional experience with Linux-capable devices such as Raspberry Pi
To apply for Canonical recruitment below is what you need to be aware of.
• Verify the obtainable positions and it′s finishing date before enrolling for a particular position.
• Please make sure that all required documents requested for the enrollment into Canonical are intact
• Abide by the contingent of every single position to apply.