The following position is now open, and Bergrivier Municipality, which has its headquarters in Piketberg and is about an hour’s drive from Cape Town, is accepting applications from qualified candidates who meet the necessary qualifications. (Women and individuals with disabilities are urged to apply as well).
To handle municipal capacity building, the Local Government SETA (LGSETA) has established a human resources internship program.
- Interns will receive additional training in human resources as well as hands-on experience.
- The appointment is effective for a full year.
- of proficiency in at least two (2) of the Western Cape’s official languages—Afrikaans, English, and Xhosa—for writing, reading, and speaking.
- good interpersonal, communication, and human relations skills.
- a capacity for detail-oriented attention.
- The high degree of accountability.
- Human resource services expertise on a basic level.
- writing talents for reports.
Preference Will Be Given to The Three Qualities Listed Below:
Advanced Diploma in Business & Information Administration Bachelor of Arts in Industrial Psychology with Labor Relations Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
WHERE TO APPLY
Along with the completed prescribed application form, you must provide a cover letter with at least two references who may be reached (managers, subordinates, or peers).