The 2024 Online Entrance Examinations for Andres Bonifacio College The first batch of regular and sandwich applicants for Andres Bonifacio College’s online entrance exam in 2024 is scheduled as follows.
The first group of regular and sandwich applicants for the academic year 2024 took the online admission exam that Andres Bonifacio College successfully launched.
A reviewer for incoming freshmen students, the Andres Bonifacio College Entrance Exam file.
Please keep in mind that this is not the exam you will really take before being admitted.
The Andres Bonifacio College Entrance Examination features a unique structure and sets of questions. Depending on certain circumstances, they may or may not conduct entrance exams.
But by taking this mock admission exam, you can see how much you’ve retained from your secondary education.
Nevertheless, I advise you to visit the institution and speak with the admissions officer about the entrance exam’s specifics.
Student Practice Andres Bonifacio College Entrance Exam Sample Questions
Take the free practice college entrance exam. In 10 to 15 minutes, finish it.
When you’ve finished the test, check your score in the top right corner of the page. Review your responses and any justifications.
For applicants to the distance session, the entrance exam is also scheduled for 2024
Andres Bonifacio College Admission Requirements 2024
The Andres Bonifacio College 2024 Admission Requirements Before applying, all applicants must review the requirements of the Andres Bonifacio College.
The following prerequisites, including the English language proficiency and portfolio requirements, must be met by applicants to Andres Bonifacio College. Please be aware that admissions are selective and that achieving the prerequisites only serves as a minimum.
Andres Bonifacio College’s minimum English 30-1 or English 30-2 scores of 60% or 65%, respectively, are required for admission. 3 additional Grade 12 courses with a minimum grade point average.
All applicants need to take notice of these admission requirements before submitting an application for admission, according to the management of Andres Bonifacio College.
Before Applying, Confirm the Andres Bonifacio College Admittance Requirements
Each and every applicant beginning a new qualification must upload the necessary files, which often include the following:
- English 30-1
- Four other eligible 30-level subjects
- Of these four subjects, a maximum of one eligible 30-level Fine Arts course may be used.
- Your admission average will automatically be calculated on the 5 highest grades that meet these requirements.
- Some BDes routes have specific high school course requirements
2024 Andres Bonifacio College Admission Requirements
The 2024 admission requirements for Andres Bonifacio College are listed below. Before submitting an application, applicants are advised to read attentively.
Candidates must satisfy the Andres Bonifacio College Admission Requirements before applying.
Andres Bonifacio College’s Requirements for Freshmen Admission Are Here.
- ORIGINAL COPY OF Form 138 or High school report
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Letter of Application addressed to the registrar for Applicants not enrolled in college for one year
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 ID Picture
- Php 5,000 for down payment
Andres Bonifacio College Freshmen Enrollment Procedure
- Present the admissions office with the original credentials and UEE results
- proceed to the chairperson of the relevant college or department for an interview and review
- With the college’s or department’s permission, submit the original requirements to the admissions office
- Please complete the Student Information Form
- Deposit money at the cashier
- Get your enrollment certificate
- Go to the ID area to get your school ID
- Visit the university store to purchase your outfit
- Attend the planned freshmen orientation.