The Abt Associates recruitment portal is now open, as this notice is to create awareness among all Ghanaian′s ready to enroll in Abt Associates. The portal for the Abt Associates enrollment 2023/2024 is now open, the forms are available for pick up and the requirements for this are also highlighted so as to make it stress-free for applicants, this should also be treated with urgency as the closing date is also at the corner.
A very lucrative opportunity has been made available for all Ghanaian′s, the question now is (have you heard about Abt Associates) if yes you are at the right blog because it is our reader′s (Abt Associates) and they are currently in need for new and active workers, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines and this blog is the right place to direct you to the procedure of your request. Abt Associates offers jobs from different angles and all qualified and invited applicants in Ghana can apply for any of the available roles in Abt Associates.
Please all applicants should note that the age range for this offer varies from 21 to 35 years and most also have a clean background with no criminal record, also note that all applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with a first degree from an accredited university in a related field with at least a second class lower.
Abt Associates Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Senior Communications Specialist, Ghana RING II
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Senior Communications Specialist for Resilience in Northern Ghana Systems Strengthening (RING II Systems Strengthening). The activity will strengthen service delivery systems to attain measurable improvements in the nutrition and resilience of vulnerable populations in northern Ghana, particularly for reproductive-aged women and children under five years old. The activity will work across three main objectives 1) Local governments plan, finance, and deliver services that respond to the population’s needs 2) Local government, non-governmental, and private entities collectively implement solutions to attain measurable improvements in nutrition and resilience and 3) Citizens influence local service delivery to respond to their needs.
The project will have a headquarters office in Tamale and two regional offices in Wa and Walewale. This position will be based in Tamale, Ghana. It will be full-time, and the tentative start date is October 2024.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Director, the Senior Communications Specialist will develop and implement a communications plan to share RING II’s learning and achievements with USAID and relevant public and private sector stakeholders. This may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Develop and manage a comprehensive communications plan to share activity results, technical reports, and lessons learned with USAID and relevant public and private sector stakeholders.
- Work with project staff to identify and document project activities, achievements, successes, best practices, and lessons learned, utilizing different communication channels to publicize the project and USAID’s investment.
- Develop and institutionalize protocols for internal communication through a variety of forums (such as weekly operational meetings, monthly progress reports, quarterly reviews, and annual work planning) to harvest and document the knowledge generated by the project’s technical activities and staff.
- Produce materials and design multi-modal media campaigns to promote behavior change including nutrition, WASH, local agriculture, good governance, gender inclusiveness, and knowledge sharing across results areas.
- Ensure compliant branding of all deliverables and public-facing products under USAID guidelines to clearly communicate that foreign assistance is from the American people.
- Develop and implement knowledge-management practices and mechanisms, in coordination with the Abt home office.
- Contribute to and finalize annual work plans and annual training plans.
- Develop fact sheets and ensure effective incorporation of infographics products in quarterly and annual reports
- Develop and submit biweekly updates.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree plus ten years’ (required) or Master’s degree and six years’ professional experience.
- Previous field experience on USAID-funded projects
- Experience with social media, graphic design, and video editing all desirable.
- Excellent computer skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including calmness under pressure. Must be able to manage relationships with USAID and internal and external program stakeholders and partners.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, highly organized and deadline-driven. Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and bring them to fruition.
- Fluent written and spoken English required
Bachelor’s Degree + Nine years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Seven years of relevant experience, or PhD + Four years of relevant experience
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
To apply for Abt Associates recruitment below is what you need to be aware of.
• Verify the obtainable positions and it′s finishing date before enrolling for a particular position.
• Please make sure that all required documents requested for the enrollment into Abt Associates are intact
• Abide by the contingent of every single position to apply.