The Vodafone Ghana recruitment portal is now open, as this notice is to create awareness among all Ghanaian′s ready to enroll in Vodafone Ghana. The portal for the Vodafone Ghana enrollment 2023/2024 is now open, the forms are available for pick up and the requirements for this are also highlighted so as to make it stress-free for applicants, this should also be treated with urgency as the closing date is also at the corner.
A very lucrative opportunity has been made available for all Ghanaian′s, the question now is (have you heard about Vodafone Ghana) if yes you are at the right blog because it is our readers ′s (Vodafone Ghana) and they are currently in need for new and active workers, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines and this blog is the right place to direct you to the procedure of your request. Vodafone Ghana offers jobs from different angles and all qualified and invited applicants in Ghana can apply for any of the available roles in Vodafone Ghana.
Please all applicants should note that the age range for this offer varies from 21 to 35 years and most also have a clean background with no criminal record, also note that all applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with a first degree from an accredited university in a related field with at least a second class lower.
1. JOB TITLE: Application Security Specialist
This role will involve working with stakeholders in Vodafone Ghana to drive out Cyber Security requirements and baseline requirements in Software Development Life Cycle programme. The role is responsible to guide the efforts of the Application/Digital team to implement day-to-day cyber prevention, detection, and response controls.Key accountabilities and decision ownershipKey Accountabilities
- Provide supervisory technology security assurance, guidance, and support to the Vodafone Ghana (VFGH) team as well as Vodacom Group & Vodafone Group where needed.
- Ensure that applications and services are secured and implemented with best security practices.
- Defining, implementing, and efficiently maintaining technology security controls and requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of technology security assurance and support for projects.
- Provide SME input to technical analysis, design, of application and digital systems.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of technology security risks identified during project engagement and propose remediation and mitigation options.
- Participate in creation and execution of technology security strategy.
- Leads the application security program, defines standards, policies, and procedures, and coordinates with Technology teams to implement and maintain integrated applications.
- The role requires the individual to monitor information security governance, risk, and compliance by Vodafone Ghana Corporate IT, Mobile and Enterprise Business domains.
- Engage with the stakeholders on control effectiveness and deficiencies in the design and operating effectiveness of information security controls, design and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Interpret and manage the controls and capabilities required for VFGH to establish and comply with an information security management system in alignment with information security international best practice and/or industry standard(s).
- Develop, manage, and implement the Vodafone information security audit and assurance plans and schedules, including any specific business needs and requirements (including PCI, ISO27001, GDPR, POPIA, Cyber Crime Bill).
- Manage and conduct formal information security risk analyses, reviews, tests, audits and/or self-assessments.
- Design appropriate remedial actions for identified risks, drive remediation of findings and management of risks and exemptions.
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or Technology or other related fields.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Tech Security role.
- Foundation experience and reasonable understanding of network stack, network protocols
- Web Security & Encryption
- Secure coding and Security Testing knowledge (SAST and DAST), Vulnerability management
- Understanding of OWASP top ten web application security risks
- Understanding of network security (incl. IDS/IPS, WAF, DLP Anti-malware, URL/content filtering, SIEM, others)
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Practices and methods of enterprise architecture and security architecture
- Application and Network security architecture development and definition.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 10th October, 2024
2. JOB TITLE: Head of Carrier & Wholesale Business
The role holder will be responsible for managing the Roaming, ILD & Messaging portfolio for Vodafone Ghana and all engagements with roaming partners, messaging partners, VCS (Vodafone Carrier Service) VRS (Vodafone Roaming Service, VMH (Vodafone Messaging HUB), local and international carrier and aggregators to drive the commercial performance of the portfolio.
Accountability includes – margin ownership and margin optimization, customer acquisition and onboarding, revenue and traffic growth, product development, service delivery, service assurance, revenue assurance, end customer experience, collection and receivables management.
Messaging, Roaming & ILD Portfolio Management
- End to End Accountability for growth and profitability of messaging, roaming and international long-distance services
- Design and implement strategy to increase roaming footprint.
- Manage and routinely review cost to carry and proactively ensure eradication of negative margins across all product lines.
- Single point of contact for Vodafone Ghana in relation to Vodafone Carrier Services and Vodafone Messaging Hub
- Lead and work with CVM & EVM to ensure revenue optimization and growth of roaming and ILD services
- Lead all commercial discussion and negotiation with aggregators, carriers and B2B in relation to local and international messaging
- Working with RA & Technology to minimise revenue leakages and ensue corrective action at taken as and when due for all roaming, ILD and messaging issues
- Develop segment specific roaming proposition and campaign to drive adoption and grow revenue
- Work with Marketing Communication to develop appropriate marcoms strategy for roaming and ILD
- Regularly review customer journey and enhance operational processes with a view to improving customer experience and satisfaction in relation to roaming and ILD
- Ownership of roaming coverage expansion, working with VRS
- Own the management and execution of all changes on Vodafone network as required by partners and VRS
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with international carriers, local operators, aggregators, SMS hubs and resellers to grow and strengthen our bilateral route connectivity and clientele
- Carry out all necessary studies, analyses and cost calculations with the aim of minimizing the cost of international products and services to improve margin
- Leverage on Roaming footprint and International foothold in attracting and growing Mid to High Value Segments
Trade and team information dissemination and Training
- Conduct teams training needs analysis
- Lead content development and delivery of skill enhancement programs to enhance professionalism of the enterprise sales team
- Effective interpretation and cascade of all value propositions and products to the team
Effective Competitor analysis and Intelligence
- Provide useful and effective insight on competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
- Proven leadership experience (10 years) in Telecoms industry preferably from commercial (sales, marketing and or product)
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional team and Senior Stakeholders to drive business results
- Strong Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Knowledge of ICT & telecoms services, applying this expertise in a customer-focused way to deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills including presenting & negotiation up to C Level audiences
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team to manage complex and transformational Programmes/Projects in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and growth mind-set required to succeed in the role
How To Apply
Closing Date : 15th September, 2024
3. JOB TITLE: MFS Finance Manager
To provide the Vodafone Cash Function within Vodafone Ghana with financial guidance, commercial insights, and value-added analysis with the sole aim of driving the function towards overall business objectives. The role reports into the Financial Operations Head in the Finance organisation under the CFO.
Impact on the Business
- Manage End-to-End Accounting of all MFS related transactions.
- Ensure Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts under MFS, and ensure transactions posted into wrong accounts are corrected and aged items are properly tracked with clear action plans and the make- up of the balances on the balance sheet is clearly understood.
- Effectively liaise with all relevant stake holders in ensuring smooth running of Mobile Finance Operations.
- Be the centre of excellence on all financial matters within the business; Providing sound financial advice as and when required within a matrix environment.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Ensure timely delivery of Regulatory reports to both Internal and External parties.
- Ensure MFS Adherence to all Group policies, Controls, and guidelines.
Customers, Suppliers and Third Parties
- Collaborate effectively with Commercial in growing the Mobile Finance Business.
- Provide relevant documentations required for internal & external audit purposes
- Work with banks daily to solve operational issues
Leadership and Teamwork
- Establish and maintain good working relation with other employees within the Finance Operations Team and externally, Commercial, Bankers and Other Third Parties
- Ensure appropriate distribution of workload amongst team.
- Prepare annual performance appraisals
- Assist in the year end audit
Innovation and Change
- Use innovative thinking and ability to challenge existing processes
- Make contribution towards developing strong controls for financial processes and improving accurate recording of financial transactions.
- Monthly Reconciliation Report
- Team Motivation / Engagement Level
- Minimum 5 years work experience with at least 3 years in an accounting or a similar finance role
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing deliverables
- Fintech industry experience a Plus
- Computer literate, strong in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communicator, both written and oral – Confident in liaising at all levels
- Proven analytical skills, and the ability to work well under pressure to extremely tight deadlines
- To have good understanding of financial transactions and accounting for them
- Experience in reconciliation and reporting
- To be knowledgeable in the use of ERP accounting systems preferably SAP
How To Apply
Closing Date : 15th September, 2024
4. JOB TITLE: VF Cash Development Manager
To drive Mobile Financial Services business with regards to product distribution, profitability and increase Vodafone Ghana market share.Key Accountabilities
- Drive the strategic direction of Vodafone Cash in the region by owning the vision of the service.
- Act as the primary support person for Vodafone Cash within the region
- Manage Agents profitability
- Manage Vodafone Cash distributor(s) to achieve set sales & distribution targets.
- Ensure Area Development Representatives adhere to distribution best practices in recruiting, on-boarding and managing agents
- Drive key distributors to achieve distribution logistics compliance
Technical and Educational Experience
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or a related subject.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in FMCG or a related field
- Effective team player
- Conversant with Microsoft Office and Project management and business process skills
How To Apply
Closing Date : 9th September, 2024
5. JOB TITLE: RPA Analyst & Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or electrical engineering, Information Systems or other related field
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma with certification
- Knowledge of eTOM
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or Professional Product Owner (PSPO) or similar
- Knowledge on use of process automation tools such as Ui Path, MS power automate, Blue Prism, Automation Everywhere, etc.
- Strong data science, data analytics and problem solving skills
Role PurposeTo analyze business processes, review and drive improvement for overall operational efficiency. To design, develop, implement and maintain innovative RPA solutions for respective functions to improve team efficiency. Work with the RPA centre of excellence to implement complex business process automations.Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Identify and re-design business processes for automation
- Engage and work with respective processes owners to simplify, optimize and digitize business processes
- Ensure documentation of processes that are selected for automation (As-Is & To-Be)
- Assess value, develop and prioritize business processes for automation prioritizing those with maximum value that are aligned with business strategy
- Monitor and maintain RPA deployments post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Good understanding of operational processes in the Telecom industry
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Experience in designing and implementing large scale process automation solutions using emerging automation technologies
- Good interpersonal, communication, time management and presentation skills
- Innovative, creative with great analytical and problem solving skills
How To Apply
Closing Date : 9th September, 2024
To apply for Vodafone Ghana recruitment below is what you need to be aware of.
• Verify the obtainable positions and it′s finishing date before enrolling for a particular position.
• Please make sure that all required documents requested for the enrollment into Vodafone Ghana are intact
• Abide by the contingent of every single position to apply.