The Sun City Resort invites students to apply for the Bursary programme 2024 academic year.
Sun City Resort is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. More so, the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this chance is for you.
DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY
ABOUT THE SUN CITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Sun City Resort is inviting students residing within the North West province to apply for their learning and development bursary programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Biodiversity and Nature Conservation
- Environmental Health or Science Management
- Fire Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology
- Safety Management
- Supply Chain Management
MORE ABOUT THE SUN CITY BURSARY PROGRAMME – SELECTION
Shortlisted/ successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the application closing date – if you do not receive any feedback within this time frame, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUN CITY BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the North West province
- You must be between 18 and 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or registered to study full time, towards an undergraduate qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognized Higher Education Institute within the North West province
- You must have no criminal records
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SUN CITY BURSARY
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
1) Email: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Sun City Resort Bursary Application 2024” in the email subject line).
2) Hand delivery:
– Learning & Development Centre, or the
– Application box at the Sun City staff entrance
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance to a recognised Higher Education Institute in the North West (on letterhead)
- Proof of residence
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR THE SUN CITY BURSARY
18 February 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Sun City Resort/ Sun International directly:
Email: [email protected]