Online Applications for 2024 are open at Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School. The Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Online Application Academic year is open to all students who wish to apply.
Therefore Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School encourages prospective students to apply online via an online application form early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
The management of the Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School is encouraged all applicants to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of July for undergraduates and at the end of October for postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Online Application 2024
In order to apply Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Online Application 2024
- Go to
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Application Procedure 2024
Here are the Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fees (new students only) and class fees are payable upon registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
Courses the School Offers
||To Be Advised|
||To Be Advised|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery: R174||4 years|
Admission Point System
For instance, you must have an APS of at least 18 in addition to a pass in Biology/Life Science at Level 4 or D Symbol and English at Level 3 or E Symbol from the NSC or its equivalent to be eligible to register for a Basic Diploma.
|NSC Subjects||NSC %||Level||APS Allocated|
Rob Ferreira Hospital Nursing School Admission Requirements
Each and every applicant beginning a new qualification must upload the necessary files, which often include the following:
- A copy of your school transcript, such as your senior certificate
- Internet copies of your official tertiary academic records (if relevant) will not be accepted
- A copy of your identification (RSA students) or your passport or identification (foreign students)
- A replica of your divorce decree (if applicable) or marriage certificate (if applicable)
- If a document is not in English or Afrikaans, a sworn translation must be provided.