The reputable Company recruitment portal is now open, as this notice is to create awareness among all Ghanaian′s ready to enroll in Reputable Company. The portal for Reputable Company enrollment 2023/2024 is now open, the forms are available for pick up and the requirements for this are also highlighted so as to make it stress-free for applicants, this should also be treated with urgency as the closing date is also at the corner.
A very lucrative opportunity has been made available for all Ghanaian′s, the question now is (have you heard about Reputable Company) if yes you are at the right blog because it is our readers ′s (Reputable Company) and they are currently in need of new and active workers, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines and this blog is the right place to direct you to the procedure of your request. Reputable Company offers jobs from different angles and all qualified and invited applicants in Ghana can apply for any of the available roles in Reputable Company.
Please all applicants should note that the age range for this offer varies from 21 to 35 years and most also have a clean background with no criminal record, also note that all applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with a first degree from an accredited university in a related field with at least a second class lower.
1. JOB TITLE: General Manager
The General Manager shall provide leadership for all aspects of the company’s operations, emphasising long-term goals, growth, profit, and return on investment. The GM shall oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission. The GM shall develop and execute the company’s business strategies, provide strategic advice to the board.
REPORTS TO: GROUP COO
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Strategy & Policy Development
• Business Development Initiatives
• Project Planning & Management
• Performance Monitoring & Evaluation
• Stakeholder Relations & Management
• Financial Management
• Information & Reporting
• Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
• Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
• Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost‐effective operations and market development activities
• Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
• Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
• Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
• Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
• Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Master’s Degree or professional qualification in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Economics or related
• Must be a member of a recognised professional body.
• In-depth Knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain and Freight Forwarding is an added advantage
• Twelve (12) years of relevant post-qualification experience in the assigned field with at least 7 years in a senior management role in the Logistics and Supply Chain Industry.
• Strategic Perspective
• Corporate Governance
• Performance Monitoring & Planning
• Internal Controls and Risk Management
• Business Acumen
• Political Savvy
To apply for Reputable Company recruitment below is what you need to be aware of.
• Verify the obtainable positions and it′s finishing date before enrolling for a particular position.
• Please make sure that all required documents requested for the enrollment into Reputable Company are intact
• Abide by the contingent of every single position to apply.