The Northwestern University Online Application for 2024 has been released for the interested applicants. therefore all applicants can submit their applications now.
As the Northwestern University Online Application is on now for Applicants to apply, we advise you to go through and see how to apply and application requirements.
Steps to take before applying to Northwestern University Online Application
- You need to have the Requirements
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
How to Apply the Northwestern University Online Application 2024
Before you begin your application process, please read the instructions below.
- DURING ENROLLMENTUpload the scanned or digital copy (*jpeg, *jpg, *png or *pdf format) of the following requirements
- Back-to-back copy of the 2nd or 3rd Quarter of Grade 12 Report Card (DepEd F-138).
- Clear copy of the applicant’s unedited 2×2 picture (white background, collared shirt) for the temporary e-ID.
- True Copy of Grades (TCG)*
- Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials*
- Certificate of Good Moral Character*
- Clear copy of the applicant’s raw 2×2 picture (white background, collared shirt) for the temporary ID
NOTE: * Your application will be pending if any of the essential requirements is absent.
Go to the Northwestern University Online Application portal to apply