Online Applications for 2023/2024 are open at Mnambithi TVET College. The Mnambithi TVET College Online Application Academic year is open to all students who wish to apply.
Therefore Mnambithi TVET College encourages prospective students to apply online via an online application form early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
How can I apply for Mnambithi TVET College online?
Here is the answer: on How to apply for Mnambithi TVET College 2024 application
having the course of study in mind, You may apply online through an online portal and follow a link to study at Mnambithi TVET College either apply online or you may download the application form, which should either be submitted to the Student Enrolment Centre or mailed to the University.
Who must apply for Mnambithi TVET College Application 2024?
- Everyone wanting to start a new Short Learning Programmes must apply for admission. This includes first-time Mnambithi TVET College applicants, Mnambithi TVET College students changing to a new qualification, and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
Some Guide you must know before applying to King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2024
- Is that you must know the course you are Applying
- You must know how much is the school fees
- You need to know the admission requirements and qualifications before applying
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification
- That you have a valid e-mail address and a working phone number
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
- Make your that your application is successful.
Check your documents & confirm that you are ready to apply
I am sure…
- that I have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and I accept that Mnambithi TVET College will communicate with me during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
I have the following documents scanned & uploaded to an electronic device
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Mnambithi TVET College reserves the right to request original documents and / to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
I am sure that my documents are scanned according to the rules
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file.
- Files are not larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file), or TIF (image file)
How to Apply Mnambithi TVET College Online Application 2024
To apply to the Mnambithi TVET College Online Application 2024 is very simple, the steps provided below will guide you on how to apply.
Just follow these steps below
Step 1. Apply online
You can apply online by Go to the Application portal Via – https://www.mnambithicollege.co.za/
Step 2. Upload Supporting Documents
Everyone applying must submit the required documents The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Mnambithi TVET College does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Step 3. Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through Mnambithi TVET College is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.