The Lyceum College aspirant that failed to apply for the Lyceum College Online Application form 2024 are hereby notified that the Lyceum College application form is still available for pick up, and this should be done with urgency.
First and foremost, every aspirant should note the following things before applying RU:
once the RU Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the applications are still on.
How to Apply for Lyceum College Late Application Form 2024
Below is a comprehensive detail for late application procedures;
- Visit the school website or students’ portal.
- CLICK ON “Admission Forms”.
- Choose the admission form you want.
- Download form for offline application, or,
- Apply online at once.
Lyceum College Courses/Faculties
Certificate Courses (34 courses)
- Certificate in Office Management(Office Management)
- Certificate in Tourism (Tourism )
- Certificate in Business Management(Business Management)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management(HRM)
- International Computer Driving License(ICDL)
- Certificate in Marketing(Marketing)
- Certificate in Financial Management(Financial Management)
- Certificate in Welding ( Welding )
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
- Certificate in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
- Pastel Accounting Course(Accounting)
- Certificate in Marketing Management(Marketing Management)
- Certificate in Legal Secretary (Legal Secretary)
- Certificate in Office Administration(Office Administration)
- Certificate in Public Sector Accounting(Public Sector Accounting)
- Higher Certificate in Office Administration(Office Administration)
- Certificate in Management Assistant(Management Assistant)
- Certificate in Engineering and Related Design(Engineering and Related Design)
- Certificate in Information Technology and Computer Science(Information Technology and Computer Science)
- Certificate in Safety in Society(Safety in Society)
- Certificate in Motor Mechanics(Motor Mechanics)
- Certificate in Fitter and Turner(Fitter and Turner)
- Certificate in Electrical Infrastructure Construction(Electrical Infrastructure Construction)
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development(Early Childhood Development )
- Certificate in End User Computing(End User Computing)
- Certificate in Welding Trade(Welding Trade)
- Certificate in Finance, Economics and Accounting(Finance, Economics and Accounting)
- Certified Junior Bookkeeper(Junior Bookkeeper)
- Certified Senior Bookkeeper(Senior Bookkeeper)
- Certificate in Motor Electrical(Motor Electrical)
- Certificate in Electrical Trade(Electrical Trade)
- Certificate in Water Care(Water Care)
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering(Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Certificate in Senior Office Administration(Senior Office Administration)
How to Apply Lyceum College Late Application 2024
Please follow the below to apply for Lyceum College Late Application 2024
- Open your web browser and log in to Lyceum College Application Portal – https://www.lyceum.co.za/
- Start your application by filling and uploading the needed data and documents.
- No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission to be accepted.
- Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the Lyceum College Distance Education Unit.
Check Lyceum College Application Status 2024 here
THIS FORM IS USED WHEN YOU WANT TO:
1. Change one or more programmes choices you previously submitted
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1
3. Add a programme to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 programme choices
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change programme choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
Completed forms may be emailed to [email protected] OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.