Online Applications for 2024 are open at Lilitha College of Nursing. The Lilitha College of Nursing Online Application Academic year is open to all students who wish to apply.
Therefore Lilitha College of Nursing encourages prospective students to apply online via an online application form as early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
The management of the Lilitha College of Nursing encourages all applicants to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of July for undergraduates and at the end of October for postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply Lilitha College of Nursing Online Application 2024
In order to apply to Lilitha College of Nursing Online Application, you will need the following:
- A working email address
- Your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration Lilitha College of Nursing Online Application 2024
- Go to
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Lilitha College of Nursing Application Procedure 2024
Here are the Lilitha College of Nursing Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fees (new students only) and class fees are payable upon registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of the ID of the Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
LILITHA COLLEGE OF NURSING STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN
Candidates can apply for an online admission form and check other details such as university courses, university admission fees, transcripts, fees payment, admission online application, application status, exam results, acceptance fees payment, timetable, academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission, registrations, e-learning, etc. by having a login ID and password for this university.
The Lilitha College of Nursing Student Login/Portal 2024 is now available at the official website URL, according to college authorities.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
1. You should first visit www.lilithacollege.co.za, which is the official website address.
2. After clicking on the official website link, you should now be able to see the website’s home page.
3. Following your selection of an option, a new page will now be shown to you.
4. Before clicking the login button on this screen, you must now enter your login details.
5. More information as well as the entrance form for Lilitha College of Nursing are now accessible.
HOW TO LOGIN
Please take note that by clicking the provided links, you can visit and access Lilitha College of Nursing from a computer or mobile device. Remember to visit Lilitha College’s official website at: https://lilithacollege.co.za
1. Go to the student portal for Lilitha College of Nursing
2. Enter your PIN and student number.
3. Select the “Login” link.
4. You should be able to access the student online portal for Lilitha College of Nursing.