The opportunity to take part in a one-year learnership in the aviator industry is being offered to eligible teenagers by BidAir Cargo.
Upon completion of the learnership, a certificate in end user computing that is recognized and authorized by MICTSETA will be given to the student.
This means that after a year, candidates would have both a qualification and a year’s worth of professional experience.
75% of the program is spent on practical education, and 25% of it is on theoretical.
We’re looking for people with a love for working in the aviation and freight industries who are enthusiastic, self-assured, courteous, and helpful.
It is not necessary to have prior experience in the field.
- being unemployed at the time and not completing a learner’s program
- must be younger than 35 years old
- Language and communication skills in the verbal form must be strong.
- Must have a Matriculation (Grade 12) Original copy of a high school diploma
- and possess an eagerness to learn
- Bring lots of energy.