The JIJI Ghana recruitment portal is now open, as this notice is to create awareness among all Ghanaian′s ready to enroll in JIJI Ghana. The portal for the JIJI Ghana enrollment 2023/2024 is now open, the forms are available for pick up and the requirements for this are also highlighted so as to make it stress-free for applicants, this should also be treated with urgency as the closing date is also at the corner.
A very lucrative opportunity has been made available for all Ghanaian′s, the question now is (have you heard about JIJI Ghana) if yes you are at the right blog because it is our readers ′s (JIJI Ghana) and they are currently in need for new and active workers, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines and this blog is the right place to direct you to the procedure of your request. JIJI Ghana offers jobs from different angles and all qualified and invited applicants in Ghana can apply for any of the available roles in JIJI Ghana.
Please all applicants should note that the age range for this offer varies from 21 to 35 years and most also have a clean background with no criminal record, also note that all applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with a first degree from an accredited university in a related field with at least a second class lower.
JIJI Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Head, Public Relations
About Jiji Ghana
Jiji is a leading classified platform in the largest markets of Pan-African countries with a combined population of 450+ mn expected by 2025. It provides buyers and sellers with an avenue to meet and exchange goods and services. Jiji strives to establish itself as a long-term investor in Africa. We’re excited by the exceptional opportunities this young and dynamic continent has to offer. Our goal is to enter the TOP-5 classifieds in the world by traffic by 2025.
About the Role
We are looking for a Public Relations Head who will handle all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities for Jiji Ghana.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Creating, managing, and optimizing the reports based on KPI metrics
- Track performance of campaigns by key metrics
- Undertaking relevant market research
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Organize and attend PR events and serve as company spokesman
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and public
- Edit and update promotional material and publications e.g. brochures, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising
Academic Qualifications & Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Communications and Public Relations.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Lead
- Established professional relationships with media agencies in Ghana
- Understanding social media and solid experience working with bloggers
- A clear understanding of the main brand metrics and ways of their improvement
- Experience with developing creative campaigns would be a plus
- Multitasking skills
- Copywriting skills
- Skills in managing team
- Event management and organization
- Understanding of how researchers are conducting
- Skills of a moderator/ in-depth interviewer would be a plus
To apply for JIJI Ghana recruitment below is what you need to be aware of.
• Verify the obtainable positions and it′s finishing date before enrolling for a particular position.
• Please make sure that all required documents requested for the enrollment into JIJI Ghana are intact
• Abide by the contingent of every single position to apply.