We want dedicated individuals who want to make a name for themselves in their field of study and are appropriately qualified.
In order to ensure equal access to the diamond and precious metal resources of the Republic, the South African Diamond and Precious Metals Regulator was constituted in accordance with Section 3 of the Diamonds Amendment Act, 2005 (Act 29 of 2005).
To make certain that they are utilized and developed in ways that benefit the South African people, to encourage local beneficiation, and to guarantee adherence to the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme.
The SADPMR’s chief executive officer now extends an invitation to qualified recent graduates to join the company for a 12-month internship program.
In the following fields, we’re seeking graduates with strong academic standing:
Assessor of Government Diamonds
- Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration, Business Management, Geology or related field. Head Office REF: JHB01
Diamond Exchange and Export Centre
- Degree or National Diploma in Public Administration Head Office REF: JHB02
- Bsc Statistics / Degree in Economics Head Office REF: JHB03
- Degree/National Diploma: Para Legal, Legal Assistance/ BA Law/ Legal /Public Administration Head Office REF: JHB04
- LLB / Bcom Law REF: JHB05
Supply Chain Management
- Degree or National Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management// Procurement, Logistics Management. Head Office REF: JHB06
Finance Bcom Accounting
- Degree or National Diploma/ Advanced Diploma in Financial Management Head Office REF: JHB7
Information & Communication Technology
- Degree , National Diploma or Btech in Computer Science Head Office REF: JHB8
- Degree or National Diploma /Btech or Advanced Diploma in Internal Auditing Head Office REF: JHB09
- Degree in Communication Science or Diploma / Btech or Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Public Relations or related field. Head Office REF: JHB10
Human Resources Management
- Degree or National Diploma/ Btech or Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management Head Office REF: JHB11
Graduates must be:
- South African citizens between the ages 18 and 35.
- Completed a Degree, National Diploma, Btech Degree, Advanced Diploma and Post Graduate Diplomas in the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Applicants, who have been participated in the internship programme will be disqualified.
Applications must be properly labeled with the Relevant Division and Application Reference Number.
Applications should be sent to the HR Capital Manager together with a thorough CV, an application letter stating the appropriate division and reference number, certified copies of your credentials, and certified identification.
Emailing your application to [email protected] . is required.
If applying for more than one internship opportunity, each application must be submitted separately.
The SADPMR will require the chosen candidates to sign an Internship Agreement.
After the program is over, the SADPMR is not required to hire interns.
A monthly stipend will be given by the SADPMR.
Because the SADPMR is devoted to employment equity, candidates with disabilities will be given precedence.
Applications are especially encouraged from candidates who fall under the Affirmative Action categories.
Applications submitted after the deadline or in part will not be reviewed.
Your application will be rejected if any required documents are not submitted in the required manner, and as a result, it will be declared non-responsive.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted because of the enormous number of applications we expect to receive.