The Guinness recruitment portal is now open, as this notice is to create awareness among all Ghanaian′s ready to enroll in the Guinness. The portal for the Guinness enrollment 2023/2024 is now open, the forms are available for pick up and the requirements for this are also highlighted so as to make it stress-free for applicants, this should also be treated with urgency as the closing date is also at the corner.
A very lucrative opportunity has been made available for all Ghanaian′s, the question now is (have you heard about the Guinness) if yes you are at the right blog because it is our reader′s (Guinness) and they are currently in need for new and active workers, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines and this blog is the right place to direct you to the procedure of your request. Guinness offers jobs from different angles and all qualified and invited applicants in Ghana can apply for any of the available roles in Guinness.
Please all applicants should note that the age range for this offer varies from 21 to 35 years and most also have a clean background with no criminal record, also note that all applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with a first degree from an accredited university in a related field with at least a second class lower.
1. Job Title: Assist Legal Counsel
- GGBL is one of the largest listed companies in Ghana. It produces, markets and sells alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Ghana. It is a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, the global alcoholic drinks company.
- This role reports into the Legal Counsel and Company Secretary.
- The role is in the legal department and will link into the Diageo legal department to ensure access to standard process including Diageo legal department activities/meetings and initiatives.
Purpose Of Role
- Enable GGBL to achieve its business objectives in a legally compliant way while unlocking commercial opportunity through good practice.
- Preserve value (financial and reputational) by minimising the risk of value leakage and litigation and maintaining compliance with laws and Diageo’s Codes.
- Support the Legal Counsel and Company Secretary in embedding standard process corporate governance.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Function as a highly effective legal and business partner and stay particularly close to the Legal Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Make significant contributions in ensuring that all the department’s internal and external stakeholders receive excellent service delivery thereby ensuring that the legal department effectively partners all the functions in GGBL.
- Ensure proper contracts are in place in and that the contract management system is maintained and is current.
- Ensure effective support is given to the business on all legal/commercial related issues.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Qualified to work as a legal practitioner in Ghana.
- Strong commercial law background especially in the negotiation and documentation of commercial contracts
- Strong, analytical, drafting and negotiating skills.
- Strong research skills coupled with an ability to deconstruct sophisticated legal issues in order to provide cogent legal advice.
- Open and outward looking attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work confidently and stand ground with more senior managers.
- Strong commercial and pragmatic approach.
- At least 4 years post qualification experience as a lawyer.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to draft and review contracts and to advise on contractual arrangements/transactions.
- Inability to constantly reprioritise and manage expectations from a large and demanding business in a role that interacts with a high proportion of senior level managers.
- Inability to understand and manage ambiguity and risk in an appropriate manner.
- Unwillingness to take and maintain strong positions with various departments in the business.
- Inability to manage and minimise adverse business impact of external bureaucracy/ process/documentation requirements.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 30th October, 2024
To apply for Guinness recruitment below is what you need to be aware of.
• Verify the obtainable positions and it′s finishing date before enrolling for a particular position.
• Please make sure that all required documents requested for the enrollment into Guinness are intact
• Abide by the contingent of every single position to apply.