The Soltrain Postgraduate Bursary invites students to apply for the Bursary programme 2024 academic year.
Soltrain Postgraduate Bursary is meant for both South African and International students that need assistance in their education. More so, the Bursary covers both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Therefore, if you are a student looking to further your education at the undergraduate or Master’s level, this chance is for you.
DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY
ABOUT THE GARDEN CITIES BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Garden Cities is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2024 academic year.
The bursary will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies towards the following qualifications:
- B Pharmacy
- BCom Finance
- BCom Gen
- BSc Biodiversity & Conservation Biology
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Physiotherapy
MORE ABOUT THE GARDEN CITIES BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE & SERVICE CONTRACT
The value of the bursary will be determined by Garden Cities.
Returning students will be required to re-apply for funding each year.
www.zabursaries.co.za is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Garden Cities Bursary.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE GARDEN CITIES BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 26 years of age, if you are a first-time applicant
- You must be preferably from the Western Cape province
- You must be studying towards one of the qualifications listed above
- You must be registered for your 2nd, 3rd, final or Honours year in 2024
- You must NOT have applied for other bursary awards (e.g. ETDP SETA bursary, NSFAS etc)
- You must have a total household income of between R350 000 and R600 000 per annum
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GARDEN CITIES BURSARY
Download and complete Garden Cities Bursary Application Form 2024 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or results (certified copy)
- University progress report or study record (certified copy)
- University Financial Statement (certified copy)
- Proof of parents or guardians household income (recent payslip or a letter of employment not older than 3 months, if employed; letter of unemployment if unemployed; pension advice if applicable) (certified copies)
Note: all supporting documents must be certified copies.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Garden Cities Bursary Application 2024” in the email subject line).
CLOSING DATE FOR THE GARDEN CITIES BURSARY
18 February 2024.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact UWC directly:
Contact person: Mr Ebrain Johnson
Email: [email protected]