You’ll be happy to know that ETA College has started accepting applications for the academic year 2024 if you’ve been considering enrolling as a TVET college student there. This information about deadlines and the application process is what you need.
Applications for the 2024 academic year are already being accepted and will be accepted through November 2024, according to a recent announcement from the Exercise Teachers Academy (ETA) College.
Anybody seeking to begin a new short learning program must submit an admissions application, according to ETA College’s policy on who is qualified to apply. Students interested in attending may submit an online application on the College website
This includes those who are applying to ETA College for the first time, people who are switching to a new degree, and people who have applied for admission in the past but have not been offered a seat.
Please carefully follow the directions provided below when completing your online application. Do not upload the complete list of documents in one file; rather, only those that are required should be uploaded.
- Files are not larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file), or TIF (image file)
The following supporting documents are required for students to have on hand when submitting their applications:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg. Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Student applicants have also been reminded by ETA College that it reserves the right to at any moment request the originals of any documents provided and/or to verify their accuracy.
According to the College’s Student Disciplinary Code, submitting false documents is a crime. Applicants can click here for more information relating to how to apply at ETA College.