The CPUT student portal login is a great way to monitor your academic progress if you’re a current or prospective student of the CPUT. Here, we give you the latest update on the Cape Peninsula University of Technology student portal login 2023.
The university’s administration has made available an online student portal for all students at the official website link, which is fantastic news for anybody seeking the online application form to be considered for admission to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Student Portal Login
Candidates who have a login id and password for this university can apply for an online admission form and check other details like university courses, university admission fees, Transcript, Fees Payment, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Exam Results, Acceptance Fees Payment, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission, registrations, e-learning, etc.
CPUT officials have released Cape Peninsula University of Technology Student Login/Portal 2023 at the official website link.
How to Apply Online
1. You should first go to the official website address at www.cput.ac.za.
2. You may now see the website’s main page after clicking on the official website link.
3. A new page will now be displayed to you after selecting an option.
4. You must now input your login information on this page before clicking the login button.
5. The CPUT entrance application and more are now available.
How to Login
Note that you can visit and access the CPUT using a computer or mobile by following the links provided respectively. Don’t forget that the official website is: http://www.cput.ac.za
- Visit the CPUT Student Portal
- Type in your student number and PIN.
- Click on the login button
- You should be able to access the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Student Online Portal Then.
If you have any questions regarding this post, please drop a comment below, and we will respond to them as soon as possible.
You can also share this post if u think it can be helpful or useful to someone else.