The Corteva Learnership program, a 12-month fixed-term contract that offers professional experience supported by a carefully crafted training curriculum, is open to talented and motivated individuals.
One can receive a stipend while gaining useful work experience, exploring career options, and networking with industry experts through leadership. The program has been created to help you grow your career and provide you with a chance to support Corteva’s objective.
- Bachelor of Science: Agronomy
- Bachelor of Science: Plant production
- Bachelor of Science: Analytics
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Degree
- Electromechanical / Millwright NQF4 Qualification
- Production or Operations Qualification
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance Diploma / Degree
- Bachelor of Com: Analytics
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons): HR Management/ Data Analytics
- Diploma: Information Technology
- Information Technology or Computer Science Qualification
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, PR, digital or Communication
- You are currently pursuing a recognized educational programme in a field related to Corteva’s activities, leading to a formal undergraduate or post-graduate qualification/degree; or you have completed your qualification/degree within a twelve-month period at the time of application.
- You are fluent in English, Corteva’s working language.
- You have not previously participated in an internship with any other country
- You have not worked permanently with any company
- Graduated between 2019-2024 or graduating in early 2024
- You are a South African Citizen
- Drivers Licence