Online Applications for 2024 are open at Ann Latsky Nursing College. The Ann Latsky Nursing College Online Application Academic year is open to all students who wish to apply.
Therefore Ann Latsky Nursing College encourages prospective students to apply online via an online application form early as possible for the 2024 academic year.
The management of the Ann Latsky Nursing College is encouraged all applicants to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. Applications close at the end of July for undergraduates and at the end of October for postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply Ann Latsky Nursing College Online Application 2024
In order to apply Ann Latsky Nursing College Online Application, you will need the followings:
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number
How To Registration Ann Latsky Nursing College Online Application 2024
- Go to
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Ann Latsky Nursing College Application Procedure 2024
Here are the Ann Latsky Nursing College Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fees (new students only) and class fees are payable upon registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.