The Aman & Tsalach recruitment portal is now open, as this notice is to create awareness among all Ghanaian′s ready to enroll in Aman & Tsalach. The portal for the Aman & Tsalach enrollment 2023/2024 is now open, the forms are available for pick up and the requirements for this are also highlighted so as to make it stress-free for applicants, this should also be treated with urgency as the closing date is also at the corner.
A very lucrative opportunity has been made available for all Ghanaian′s, the question now is (have you heard about Aman & Tsalach) if yes you are at the right blog because it is our reader′s (Aman & Tsalach) and they are currently in need for new and active workers, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines and this blog is the right place to direct you to the procedure of your request. Aman & Tsalach offers jobs from different angles and all qualified and invited applicants in Ghana can apply for any of the available roles in Aman & Tsalach.
Please all applicants should note that the age range for this offer varies from 21 to 35 years and most also have a clean background with no criminal record, also note that all applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with a first degree from an accredited university in a related field with at least a second class lower.
Aman & Tsalach Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Remote Senior Architect
– Take ownership of product quality, reliability, efficiency security & performance
– Develop metrics to quantify product quality and engineering efficiency
– Maintain a high level of productivity across multiple projects even without guidance
– Design architectural blueprints & drive technical leadership within the engineering team
– Skilled in code review, writing project documentation, etc. during phased releases
– Mentor & motivate junior software engineers & interns to bring forth innovative solutions
– Share constructive feedback & suggestions to improve the overall performance of the team
– Provide suggestions for potential projects that can bring impactful results
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science (or equivalent experience)
– 2+ years of experience working as a software architect
– Proficiency in technologies like React.js, Node.js, Python, JS, React Native, PHP, etc.
– Expert understanding of design patterns and architecture of software applications
– Skilled in complex code bases, large systems, & version control systems like Git
– Experience with multi-platform support (Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, Mac)
– Experience with data modeling, database design, & service-oriented architecture
– Experience with (SDLC) software development lifecycle processes
– Excellent command over algorithms, data structures, and space-time complexity
– Fluency in the English language to collaborate with engineering managers
– The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) and a 4 hour overlap with U.S. time zones
To apply for Aman & Tsalach recruitment below is what you need to be aware of.
• Verify the obtainable positions and it′s finishing date before enrolling for a particular position.
• Please make sure that all required documents requested for the enrollment into Aman & Tsalach are intact
• Abide by the contingent of every single position to apply.